Metroid: Invasion Part 1 Metroid: Invasion Part 1

It makes us hungry for the sequel

That was f*ckin' great! Am I allowed to say f*ckin'? I forgot. Anywayz that wuz good, keep up da good work.
(Next time can u try not to take over a year to make it.)
Good movie!

ch33ks responds:

Thanks. I kept getting out of the habit of working it, and there were a lot of sprites i had to make. So I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Mario & Luigi 1-1 Mario & Luigi 1-1

Pure Shit!

Congratulations!!! You succesfully wasted 20 minutes of my life.
Your prize is a tip:" Learn how to use flash and make better movies!!!" This was not a game...unless the game was to see how many bad reviews you'd get. That's about all I have to say.
Some of the graphics were ok. Better luck next time.

X vs. Zero: Winner Lives X vs. Zero: Winner Lives

Really good animation!!!

That was great, even if some of the graphics wern't that great; the animation and sound made it look good. I congratulate you on your very good first flash. Keep up the good work.

Final Fantasy Movie -1 Final Fantasy Movie -1

Why does everyone think the fighter is an idiot?

Why can't people ever come up with anything original.
Good for a first flash and I liked the music but you copied a few ideas from various places. Try to get more character work done next time. OK job.

Yoogain responds:

the fighter might also get smarter... but if i did that then i might not have any humor in the movie.. MAYBE I COULD ADD A CHARACTER!

Mario gets Papercut Redux Mario gets Papercut Redux

Ok.

You have to work on your sprites. Mario would always switch sizes and everything was pretty bad quality. But the sound and the story were great. Good job for a first submission

Marios mushroom adventure Marios mushroom adventure

Great animation!

It's great! Excellent animation and sound! Keep up the good work!

Sonic Supreme Intro Sonic Supreme Intro

Nice!!!

I liked the way you copied the sprites but turned them into drawings. The animation was a bit jumpy, especialy with tails. I voted four for this great animation. Keep up the great work.

Shadow VS zero Shadow VS zero

Great for a first submission.

I liked it. It was great. I'm looking forward to any future submissions you make. Good job! Keep up the good work!!!

Kirby's Adventures Kirby's Adventures

Good but short

That's about all I have to say.

Fat Mario Trailer Fat Mario Trailer

LOL

Very funny and original. I look forward to the actual film.
Good job.